Kitchener Community School is pleased to introduce a new, free reading service providing digital books through the Overdrive Website or Sora, the student reading app. This e-library is available for all Kitchener students from Kindergarten to Grade 8. All students need to do to access this library is visit the Overdrive website or download the app and then use their division username (firstname.lastname) and password to login.
This app allows students to read books offline. Students can download the books to a device when they are connected to Wi-Fi and can then read the book on their device without using data. To access books this way students should download the free Sora app from the Apple App store or Google Play Store.
- Choose the Find My School option.
- You will be taken to a screen that contains a search bar. Type Saskatchewan Schools into the search bar.
- Choose This is My School and then choose Regina Public Schools from the drop down bar. You may have to scroll through several school division names to reach the Regina Public Schools choice.
- Students can then sign in using their RBE username (do not add @rbe.sk.ca) and password.
- Enjoy books anytime, anywhere on a computer, tablet, or smartphone.